- 800g of Chicken Breast
- ½ Cup of Plain Flour
- 1 Cup of Dry Breadcrumbs
- 1 Cup of Romano Cheese (grated)
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 tbsp of Parsley (chopped)
- 1 Clove of Garlic (diced finely)
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Mix together breadcrumbs, grated cheese, chopped parsley and diced garlic in a large dish.
- Season each piece of chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Coat breast in flour and then dip in egg and finally coat in the "crumb mixture".
- Heat oil in frypan then fry each cutlet for about 3 – 4 minutes on each side.
- Drain on absorbent paper.