- 4 cups of Water
- 1 Packet Polenta (500g)
- 150g soft Cheese
- ½ cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 100g Butter
- 150g of Caster Sugar
- 40g of Butter
- 5 Eating Apples (peeled, cored & quartered)
- Rub flour and butter together until it resembles fine bread crumbs
- Mix in sugar, then add egg yolks
- Kneed lightly until it forms a ball.
- Melt butter and sugar together in a pot that can be placed in an oven.
- When sugar is dissolved, arrange apples in a pot and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat Oven to 200° degrees.
- Roll out pastry and place on top of apples.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes, and then reduce heat to 160° then bake for a further 20 minutes.