- 45mL Olive Oil
- 2 Fresh Bay leaves chopped
- 1tbsp Fresh Basil
- 1tbsp Fresh Oregano
- 1tbsp Fresh Parsley
- 1tbsp Fresh Rosemary
- 1tbsp Fresh Thyme
- 2 Cloves Garlic crushed
- 4 Sundried Tomatoes chopped
- 4 Shark Steaks (or any other thick white fish)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- Whisk the oil, herbs and sundried tomatoes in a bowl. Transfer mixture into a shallow dish.
- Season fish steaks with salt and pepper and brush with lemon juice on both sides.
- Lay fish in the oil mixture turning to coat both sides. Cover and allow to marinate in the fridge for an hour.
- Heat a ridged grilling pan until very hot. Lift fish steaks out of the marinade.
- Pat dry with kitchen paper and grill for about 5 minutes on each side until soaked through.
- Serve with squashed potatoes and green salad.