- 1 Boiler or Chicken Pieces
- 2/3 Cup Small Soup Noodles
- 2 Eggs
- Juice of 1 Large Lemon
- Salt, White Pepper to Taste
- Place boiler or chicken pieces in a large saucepan, cover with 12 cups of water, add salt and bring to boil for about an hour.
- Remove chicken, cut up bits of white meat and return these to the pot.
- Add the noodles and boil until cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk the eggs until light and creamy.
- Gradually beat in lemon juice.
- Ladle about a quarter of the soup into the egg mixture, whisking constantly.
- Remove soup from heat and gradually add the egg mixture, whisking constantly. Keep whisking for about a minute afterwards and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. More lemon juice can also be added if necessary.
- Serve immediately.