- 1 cup Walnuts
- 3 Egg Whites
- ¾ cup Castor Sugar
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- ½ tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 20 Ritz Cracker Biscuits
- Whipped Cream and Strawberries (Optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C and grease an 8 inch flan.
- Using a mixer, beat egg whites until stiff, gradually add caster sugar.
- Fold in baking powder and vanilla.
- Coarsely crush biscuits, stir into meringue mixture with walnuts.
- Gently place in flan and smooth out top.
- Bake in over for 30 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream and strawberries if desired.