- 1kg minced (ground) Chicken
- 80g fresh Breadcrumbs
- 4 Spring Onions (sliced)
- 1tbsp ground Coriander
- 50g chopped fresh Coriander
- 3tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Mix the minced chicken and breadcrumbs in a large bowl.
- Add the spring onion, ground and fresh coriander, chilli sauce and lemon juice and mix well.
- Using damp hands, form the mixture into evenly shaped balls that are either small enough to eat with your fingers or large enough to use as burgers.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan, and shallow-fry the chicken balls in batches over high heat until browned all over. (Small chicken balls will take 5 minutes to cook and larger ones will take 10 – 15 minutes.)
- The mixture makes a delicious filling for sausage rolls.
- Serves 6