- 500g Penne L’Antico Mulino Pasta
- 500g Peeled Tomatoes (can)
- 100g Proscuitto thickly sliced
- 1 Onion
- Bulla Light Cream
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and prosciutto, cook, stir occasionally for 10 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Add tomatoes and vodka and reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water a for 5 minutes, or depending on which pasta brand you get.
- Drain pasta, then return to saucepan and to heat and add cream, stir quickly and bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and gently stir through sauce.
- Serve immediately.