- 200g packet of Chocolate or Coffee Éclairs
- 1 tablespoon of cream
- 1 cup of rice bubbles
- 100g packet of marshmallows
- 165g packet of malt balls
- Line a rectangular cake dish with baking paper.
- In a heavy based saucepan, combine the éclairs and cream over low heat till mixture becomes smooth.
- Remove pan from heat and add the rice bubbles, marshmallows, give a quick stir and then add malt balls.
- Once all the ingredients are mixed together, pour into cake tin, and then roll the mixture with the paper around it, into a long log.
- Place the log into the fridge for about an hour. Cut into slices with a serrated knife and enjoy!