- 250g Butter or Margarine
- ¼ Cup of Caster Sugar
- 1¼ Cup of Plain Flour
- ¼ Cup of Rice Flour
- 125g of Almonds or Mixed Nuts – Grounded
- Extra Nuts to decorate (whole)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Stir in sifted flours and nuts. Combine well
- Work dough and roll out. Cut with a biscuit cutter of your choice.
- Grease a biscuit tin. Spread biscuits out evenly and place a nut on each for decoration.
- Bake for about 30 – 40 minutes until golden brown.
- When cool, sprinkle with Icing Sugar.