- ¼ Cup of Olive Oil
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove Chopped
- 5 Cans of Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil (Extra )
- 1 kg of Osso Buoco
- 1 kg of Pork Ribs
- 1 litre of Water
- 5 – 6 Leaves of Fresh Basil
- 1 kg of Pasta Chittara
- Grated Italian Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oil in large saucepan; cook onion and garlic until golden brown.
- Heat extra oil in non-stick frypan and cook Osso Bucco. Cook for about 5 mins on both sides. Remove from pan and add pork ribs cook slowly and evenly on all sides.
- Place Osso Bucco and pork ribs to large saucepan with onion and garlic.
- Add tomatoes and cook until starting to boil then add water and fresh basil leaves. Put lid on saucepan and let cook for 2 hours slowly until sauce thickens. Stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.