Preparation time: 15 minute(s) Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
- 250g of Pork Mince (no fat)
- 250g of Lean Beef Mince
- 2 cups of Fresh Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup of Pecorino grated Cheese
- 1 tbsp of finely Chopped Italian Parsley
- 1 tbsp of finely Chopped Basil
- 4 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Take small amounts of mixture, about the size of a golf ball and roll between the palms of your hand. Have a small bowl of water to occasionally dip hands in water to help roll meatballs. Maybe made a few hours ahead and refrigerated, or covered and frozen for up to 3 months.
- Place in pasta sauce about 10 minutes before ready to serve, bringing pasta sauce to heat a little more not on simmering to help meatballs to cook.
- Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water until just tender, drain well.
- Arrange pasta in a large serving dish and pour sauce on top, and grated Italian Parmesan Cheese.
- Remove cooked pork ribs, osso bucco and meatballs from pasta sauce before serving pasta and place on separate serving dish.