- 6 Steaks
- 1 Leek
- ½ Zucchini
- ½ small Eggplant
- 150g of Mushrooms
- ½ Red Capsicum
- ½ Yellow Capsicum
- ½ Green Capsicum
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbsp of powdered Chicken Stock
- Can be done with Scotch Fillet or Porterhouse Steak.
- Heat Oil in the Wok and add the chopped Leek and cook until soft but not browned.
- Add Capsicums. ½ Red, ½ Yellow and ½ Green.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then add Zucchini and half Eggplant.
- Cook for at least 8 minutes and then add Salt, Pepper, Powdered Chicken Stock and ½ cup of homemade sauce or brought tomato puree.
- Then add Mushrooms and keep the lid on for about 10 minutes.
- Take off the lid so we can reduce the juices by ½.
- Fry Steaks, Salt and Pepper both sides with a little oil and when Steaks are ready, leave in the pan and top the steaks with the Mediterranean Mix.