- 500g Tagliatelle
- 1 tbsp of Fresh Paprika
- 2 slices of Bacon
- 1 Onion
- Few cloves of Red Garlic
- Rock Salt
- Olive Oil
- 3 large ripened tomatoes
- Grated fresh parmesan cheese
- A few fresh chillies
- 12 Medium sized prawns (optional)
- Cover bottom of pan with olive oil.
- Add chopped onion and garlic and simmer for ten minutes or until onion appears softened (preferably with lid on).
- Add in diced tomato, bacon and cook for ten minutes with the lid on.
- Then add parsley and a tablespoon of paprika, then stir with the lid off for a couple of minutes.
- Add in the cooked prawns at the very end.
- To cook the pasta, bring water to boil, add pasta and cook for approximately 10 – 15 minutes (check pasta packet for cooking time as this varies on the pasta being used).