- 600g John Dory fillets
- 2 tins of Tomatoes (peeled)
- 1 Brown Onion
- Few cloves of purple Garlic
- Handful of Fresh Parsley
- Rock Salt
- Ground Pepper
- ½ Glass of Olive Oil
- Cover the bottom of the pan with oil (substantial amount) and add chopped onion and garlic. Then simmer for ten minutes or until onion appears softened (preferably with lid on)
- Add in diced tomato and cook for ten minutes with lid on.
- Add parsley and a tablespoon of paprika and stir with lid off for a couple of minutes.
- Then with a potato masher (after approximately half hour of cooking with the lid on) mash up the ingredients, until the tomatoes and onions are broken into a mashed type mixture.
- Once this is done add in the fish pieces cooking with the lid off and remembering to only turn once.
- Cook each side for approximately five minutes on medium heat.