- 6 Large Red Paprikas
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 5 – 10 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 Tomatoes
- Dice up garlic, tomato and chop up parsley.
- Place Paprika in a full temperature oven (250°C) and roast for approx. 20 minutes remembering to turn over at intervals of five minutes.
- Once the skin has cracked and becomes slightly darkened and the paprika becomes soft, take out of oven and place in a plastic bag for five minutes.
- Take the paprikas out of the plastic bag, peel skin off and take out seeds.
- Tear into strips and place in bowl along with tomato, garlic and parsley.
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on toasted Italian Bread and Serve.