- 1kg of sliced Pork Strips (stir fry size)
- 1 jar of Crushed Ginger
- Flour (to coat the pork)
- 1 bunch of Spring Onions
- Fresh Chillies
- Sesame Seed Oil
- 1 litre of Vegetable Oil (for shallow/deep frying)
- 1 Container/small bunch of fresh Coriander
- Coat pork strips in flour after marinating in Sesame oil, soy and ginger paste.
- Deep fry pork in oil until golden brown.
- Sauce - Heat ginger, Sesame oil and Soy along with Chilli and Spring onions in saucepan and mix pork in.
- Serve with steamed rice and garnish with Coriander.