- 250g Penne
- 150mL Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves (thinly sliced)
- 1 small Red Chilli (deseeded and thinly sliced)
- Rocket (a handful)
- Sea Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 150g Fresh Parmesan (grated)
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and add penne.
- Cook until al dente, then drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over low heat.
- Add garlic and chilli and cook until both begin to brown.
- Add rocket and cook for 20 seconds, until just wilted.
- Add penne, then season with salt and pepper, squeeze over lemon juice and finish with parmesan.