- 1 cup small pasta shells
- 1 Leek (washed & sliced)
- 1 can Tomato Soup
- 1½ cups Water
- Sour Cream
- 3 rashes of Bacon (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Fry sliced leek in oil in a saucepan.
- Pour in the can of tomato soup and then fill the can up with water and pour it in also.
- Bring to the boil and pour in pasta shells.
- Lower the heat to a simmer, until the pasta is cooked.
- Line a baking dish with baking paper and grill the bacon.
- Once the pasta is cooked, serve in individual bowls with a dollop of sour cream and garnish with bacon.
- Serve with crusty bread.