- 4 Barramundi Fillets
- 1 bunch Baby Bok Choy
- Zest & Juice of 1 Lime
- Chilli's (chopped and seeds taken out)
- Ginger (grated)
- Coriander (chopped)
- Salt & Pepper
- Sesame Oil
- Place Barramundi fillets in a steamer filled with boiling water.
- Then assemble the bok choy on top of each fillet.
- Steam for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle with sesame oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Mix the lime juice, lime zest, chilli's, ginger and coriander in a bowl to make a glaze. Set aside.
- When the fish is cooked, serve on a plate with Bok Choy and spoon the glaze over each fillet.