- 300g Angelhair Pasta
- 80mL Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Breadcrumbs (sourdough if possible)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Chilli Flakes
- 3 Lemons (Grated Rind & Juice)
- 4 Fennel Bulbs (fronds only)
- Grated Parmesan (to serve)
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until it is Al Dente’, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat, add breadcrumbs and stir occasionally until it starts to colour.
- Add garlic, fennel seeds, chilli and sauté until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Remove breadcrumbs with a slotted spoon and drain on absorbent paper.
- Add rind and juice to saucepan, stir to combine, add pasta and fennel fronds. Season to taste and toss to combine.
- Serve topped with breadcrumbs and parmesan.