- 670g jar Morello Cherries (drained)
- 250g Soft Goat’s Cheese
- 140g Caster Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1½ cups Almond Meal
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Almond Extract
- Icing Sugar (to dust)
- Pure Cream (to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 170°C fan-forced.
- Grease 1 large 30cm cup or six ¾ (185mL) gratin dishes.
- Place the pitted cherries in a single layer in the base of each gratin dish.
- Place the goat’s cheese, caster sugar, eggs, almond meal, vanilla extract and almond extract in a food processor and process to form a smooth mixture.
- Pour the goat’s cheese mixture over the cherries.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until the batter is raised and golden.
- Dust the clafoutis with the icing sugar and serve warm with the cream.