- 3 cups Rhubarb (washed and chopped into 5cm lengths)
- 2 Pears (peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Allspice
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt & Cracked Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 4 Pork Cutlets
- Place the rhubarb, pears, allspice, brown sugar, vinegar and 1 tablespoon water in a large, deep frying pan over medium heat.
- Stir until sugar has dissolved and then simmer for about 8 minutes, season with salt, pepper & set aside to keep warm.
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle the pork cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3- 4 minutes on each side.