- 500g Pasta
- 1 Onion (medium sized)
- 250g Bacon
- 10 Mushrooms
- 4 Eggs
- 1 pkt Baby Spinach
- 14 Chillies (small red and green)
- 200ml Cream
- Salt and Pepper
- 100g Romano cheese
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Boil water and cook pasta
- Cut bacon and onion into small pieces and cook in a large frying pan.
- Slice mushrooms and 6 chillies, stir together with onions and bacon and add the oil.
- Drain pasta and add to the frying pan.
- Mix well, and stir in eggs, cream and spinach.
- Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve in a pasta bowl and garnish with grated Romano cheese and 2 chillies on the side.