- 6 Apples (Granny Smith)
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 500mL Water
- 2 tbsp Custard
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 500mL Milk
- 4 scoops Vanilla Ice-Cream
- 4 sprigs Mint
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- Peel and cut apples into small pieces.
- Place apples into a saucepan with water and sugar, bring to a boil and simmer for 10min or until tender.
- Place custard powder and sugar in a saucepan, add milk and stir, slowly bring to a boil, stirring continuously until smooth, simmer for two minutes.
- Place 3 or 4 tablespoons of apples into a wide glass, cover with custard.
- Place a scoop of ice-cream on top, sprinkle with nutmeg and garnish with a sprig of mint.