- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- 150g Macadamias Raw and Blanched Almonds
- 40g Butter
- ¼ cup Caster Sugar
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease and line a tart dish.
- Remove the pastry from the freezer to soften then place in the dish and prick with a fork to stop the pastry from rising, bake until golden approx 15 mins.
- Melt the butter and add the other ingredients, combine.
- Pour the mixture into the pastry and bake for another 15 mins.
- Let it sit for 5 mins before serving with cream or ice cream.