- 1 pkt Baby Spinach
- ½ Pumpkin (Kent or Japanese)
- 150g Pine Nuts
- ½ jar Roasted Red Capsicums (finely sliced)
- ½ Red Onion (finely sliced)
- ½ tub Spreadable Philly Cheese (softened)
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Cut the pumpkin into even slices place in a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until its golden and cooked well.
- Wash the spinach and drain well place in the serving dish.
- Add the other salad ingredients and toss lightly.
- Dressing: whisk all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and drizzle over the salad. Place a scoop of mashed potato on a dinner plate, cut lamb rack into cutlets, place two cutlets on top of the mashed potato, add some beans and tomatoes.