- 3 pieces Chicken Breast
- Jasmine Rice (steamed)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- 2 x 600mL Thickened Cream
- Put a 2 tablespoons of butter in a frying pan then add the mushrooms enough to cover the bottom of the frying pan.
- Add the chicken which has been floured on both sides.
- Lightly cook both sides then sprinkle chicken stock powder on both sides.
- Add ½ a cup of port you can add more if desired to cover the bottom of frying pan then add 1 cup thickened cream.
- Then let it cook in the fry pan for a couple of minutes then put in a deep tray.
- Repeat until the tray is full and put in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes until golden brown on the top.
- Serve with steamed rice. This will feed 4 people very nicely.