- ¼ cup Plain Flour (sifted)
- ½ cup Icing Sugar (sifted)
- ¾ cup Almond Meal
- 2 Egg Whites
- 100g Butter (melted)
- 160g Dark Chocolate (melted)
- 4 Small Squares Dark Chocolate (extra)
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Place the flour, sugar, almond meal, egg whites, butter and melted chocolate in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Spoon half the mixture into ½ cup capacity (125mL) lightly greased dariole moulds.
- Divide the extra chocolate square between the moulds and top with the remaining mixture.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until cooked but soft in the middle.
- Stand in tins for 5 – 7 minutes before tuning out.