- Fresh Prawns (cooked & shelled)
- Vermicelli Noodles
- 2 Eggs
- 100g Plain Flour
- 250mL Milk
- 25g Butter
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Soft flour into a bowl and add the eggs, then the milk and mix well.
- Put the butter in the microwave until melted, let it cool before putting in the crepe mixture.
- Then add the butter to the batter and season with salt.
- Spray a fry pan with Oil Spray. Add ¼ cup of batter and swirl around to make a thin crepe.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Lay out your crepe on a flat surface; in the middle add your noodles, 3 prawns, coriander, mint and sweet chilli sauce.
- Fold sides in and roll, then serve.