- 2 tbsp Choc-Hazelnut spread
- 40g Icing Sugar
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry (thawed)
- 1 Egg (lightly beaten)
- Icing Sugar (extra)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Combine the choc-hazelnut spread and icing sugar in a small bowl and roll into a 10cm long roll.
- Wrap the roll in plastic wrap and twist the ends to enclose.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. When firm, cut the roll into four even pieces.
- Roll each of the pieces in extra icing sugar.
- Cut the sheet of puff pastry into four squares.
- Place a piece of the choc-hazelnut mixture roll onto each square of pastry and roll up to enclose.
- Pinch the ends; brush lightly with egg.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until pastry is golden.
- Cool slightly & dust with icing sugar.