- 1 Large Turkish Bread
- 10 sprigs Rosemary
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ground Salt (thick)
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Cut Turkish bread in half or quarters, then slice through the soft centre to make double the number of slices.
- Coat the back with olive oil. Turn over and coat the soft front with olive oil and then place on oven trays.
- Dice the rosemary and sprinkle over the bread, then crack the salt over the bread.
- Cook in the oven for about 12 mins until it is crisping on edges and browning on top.
- Place on a breadboard, then slice into thin fingers with a heavy knife.
- Serves 4 or more.