- 1 Pomegranate (seeded)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Pomegranate Molasses
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- ½ cup Walnuts
- 1 piece Haloumi (cut into thirds)
- Vine Leaves
- Dressing: Place the pomegranate seeds, extra virgin olive oil, pomegranate molasses and mint in a bowl and combine. Set aside.
- Lightly toast the walnuts.
- Wrap haloumi slices in vine leaves. Heat oil in a frying pan and cook haloumi for 1 – 2 minutes on each side until golden.
- Serve on plate and drizzle with dressing and scatter walnuts.
- NOTE: Extra vine leaves can be fried off and made crispy, great for presentation.