- Salmon Pieces (100g per person)
- 2 – 3 teaspoons Pesto (per salmon piece)
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Pat the salmon dry and then place on a baking tray lined by baking paper.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the pesto evenly over the top of the salmon.
- Cook the salmon for approximately 7 – 8 minutes.
- When there is 3 – 4 minutes remaining cook time with the salmon, place the asparagus in a steamer.
- Serve with some fresh crusty ciabiata bread, balsamic vinegar and virgin olive oil.