- 1 Strawberry Punnet
- 1 Orange
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 100mL Cointreau
- 2 dessert spoons of Honey
- King Island Double Cream
- Dark Chocolate Icecream
- Wash the strawberries carefully and then rough them up to make the skin porous.
- Place the strawberries in a bowl with a touch of Cointreau, the orange rind and sprinkle with some sugar. Then put aside until ready to cook.
- Throw contents of the bowl in into the frying pan with the butter
- Add the honey and bring to a reasonable heat. Pour in extra and swirl it around reducing the alcohol.
- Place the strawberries on a —(keeping the juices in the pan) a plate/desert bowl with a large scoop of Double Island Cream and a scoop of the Chocolate Icecream