- 2 packets Angel Hair Pasta
- 1kg Crab Meat
- 2 punnets Cherry tomatoes
- Vegetable Oil
- Olive Oil
- 2 Chilli’s (fresh)
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- 2 Red Onions
- 4 Limes (whole)
- 4 Lemons (whole)
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 60mL White Wine (for cooking)
- Heat pot water for pasta; add salt then angel hair pasta to boiling water.
- Heat pan with vegetable oil then add garlic, red onion, cherry tomato, chilli, salt pepper, then sauté for a couple minutes.
- Add crab, squeeze lime and lemon wedges and then add into pan with loads basil, splash and a bit of white wine, check for taste salt & pepper if required (ensure crab is cooked).
- Add pasta and toss thoroughly, check for taste.
- Serve and top with olive oil.