- 1 Whole Olive Ciabatta Loaf
- Baby Bocconcini (1 small tub)
- 6 Cherry tomatoes
- 6 slices Prosciutto
- Fresh basil leaves (whole)
- Olive Oil and Fresh Chopped Garlic (to brush bread)
- Drain water from bocconcini and shred.
- Cut the ciabatta bread into large square pieces.
- Brush with olive oil, garlic, salt and then toast.
- Take the ciabatta out of oven, put prosciutto on top, shredded bocconcini on top of prosciutto, cherry tomato on bocconcini and toast again splash oil, salt & pepper.