Basil & Almond Pesto Chicken
- 200g Fusilli shape Pasta
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Chicken Breast Fillets (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp Basil & Almond Pesto
- 1 cup Thin Cream
- Shaved Pecorino (to serve)
- Basil leaves (to serve)
- Cook fusilli according to the packet directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until brown.
- Add almond & basil pesto, cream, salt and pepper to frying pan. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Drain pasta. Add to pesto mixture. Toss over low heat until well combined.
- Transfer to serving bowls. Top with Parmesan and Basil. Serve warm.