Fruit Salad with Almond Milk Custard & Balseto Laudense
- 1 Orange (sliced)
- 1 Kiwi Fruit (sliced)
- 1 Green Apple (sliced)
- 1 Red Apple (sliced)
- 250gms Cherries or Blueberries
- 1 punnet of Strawberries
- 2 tbsp Nurses Full Cream Custard Powder
- 2 cups Sapore Delicato Almond Milk
- Blend custard powder and 2 tablespoons of the almond milk in a saucepan to form a smooth paste.
- Gradually add remaining almond milk, bring to the boil stirring constantly until custard coats back of wooden spoon.
- Once ready, remove from stovetop and place aside to cool.
- Slice all fruit and put to one side.
- Place a layer of orange and kiwi slices in a plate.
- Pour the custard on the fruit and level.
- Once custard has cooled, mix in ½ teaspoon at a time of the Balseto Laudense into the custard mixture until your desired taste.
- Complete the dish topping it with some thin slices of apple, some grapes, some and strawberries.