- 1kg Greek Style Yoghurt (thick)
- 2 – 3 Lebanese Cucumbers
- 150g Walnuts
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 – 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 – 5 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- Salt & Pepper
- Grate the cucumbers in a bowl and squeeze the excess juice from the mix.
- Take the walnuts and break into smaller pieces before placing into the mix.
- Pour the yoghurt in the bowl and mix all the ingredients with Olive oil, Balsamic Vinegar, garlic cloves and salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve with crusty bread or bread sticks.