- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Cornflour
- ½ cup Custard Powder
- 1 teaspoon Crème of Tartare
- ½ teaspoon Bi-Carb Soda
- Beat 4 egg whites with 2 tablespoons of water for ten minutes & add sugar slowly.
- Add the egg yolks to the mixture.
- Sift the flours 3 times (Conflour, Custard Powder, Crème of Tartare & Bi-Carb Soda)
- Add to egg mixture and gently fold in.
- Grease a 3-litre casserole and lid with a touch of margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- Place on stove – with vent open for approximately 25 – 30 minutes.