Chocolate Pistachio and Cranberry Brownies
- 200g Butter (diced, plus extra for greasing)
- 300g Dark Chocolate
- 280g Dark Muscovado Sugar
- 4 tbsp Cranberry Juice
- 4 Eggs (medium)
- 200g Plain Flour
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 75g packet Dried Cranberries
- 100g Pistachios (sliced)
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C. Butter a non-stick baking tin and line the base.
- Put the chocolate into a saucepan, add the butter, sugar and juice, and then warm gently, stirring frequently until melted and evenly mixed.
- Allow cooling slightly, and then beating in the eggs one at a time. Fold in the flour, cinnamon, cranberries and pistachios.
- Spread half the mixture into the prepared tin, Bake for 25-30 mins.
- Cut into squares while still warm.