Little Miss Molly’s London Pasta Creation
- 1 block of Cheese (Cheshire or Caerphilly)
- 1 packet Spiral Pasta
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil
- 1 container of Crème Fraiche
- Fill a large pot with salted water for the pasta and bring to the boil.
- Chop zucchini into small pieces.
- Heat oil in the pan and then add zucchini. Cook it until it starts turning yellow.
- Chop bacon into small pieces and add to the zucchini. Add garlic.
- Boil pasta till tender and chop crumbly cheese into teeny pieces.
- Drain pasta when al dente and then put pasta back in pot.
- Add zucchini, bacon & garlic mix.
- Add cheese and crème fraiche and mix together.
- Season with salt and pepper and put back on warm hotplate briefly. If need be, you can add raw spring onions at the end for more zing if you wish.