- ¼ cup of Ricotta Cheese
- ½ teaspoon Marjoram (finely chopped)
- ¼ teaspoon Rosemary (finely chopped)
- 2 slices of Prosciutto (finely sliced)
- 2 teaspoons Virgin Olive Oil
- 18 Button Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix ricotta, herbs, prosciutto and oil in a small bowl and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove stems of mushrooms and trim.
- Spoon mixture into the centre of each and place onto a baking tray.
- Season again with salt and pepper and bake for 12 – 15 minutes.