- 6 Potatoes (medium sized)
- 200g Sour Cream
- 300g Cheese (grated)
- 200g Bacon (pieces)
- 200g Cheese & Chives dip
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place potatoes in a microwave safe dish and steam in microwave for 5 mins.
- Transfer to a baking tray and roast potatoes in oven for 20-30mins. Let cool.
- Cut tops of cooled potatoes scoop out the most of the inside of the potatoes and place into a bowl; take care not to break the casing.
- Add left over ingredients to potato mash and mix well. Scoop back in to the hollowed out potatoes.
- Place back into the oven for about 15mins to warm through.