- 4 egg yolks
- 100g castor sugar
- 500g mascarpone
- 4 egg whites
- 2 large packs of Savoiardi biscuits
- 200mL of ready made strong coffee
- 2 large Cadbury Family block of chocolate – frozen and then grated
- Beat the egg yolks with the castor sugar until light and fluffy, and then add the mascarpone.
- Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form and then fold this into the mascarpone mixture.
- Soak the biscuits in the coffee layer then alternately with layers of the mascarpone and grated chocolate in a deep dish.
- Finish with a finial layer of grated chocolate and refrigerate until ready to serve.