Serves: 4 Preparation time: 15 minute(s) Cooking time: 35 - 40 minute(s)
- ½ cup of LSA mix (ground linseed, sunflower and almond)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons gluten free plain flour
- 30g butter
- ¼ cup (50g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, roughly chopped
- Spray oil
- 2 large Granny Smith apples
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray 4 x ¾ cup ramekins with oil.
- Peel, core and quarter apples. Cut into thin slices.
- Place apple slices, lemon juice, caster sugar and water into a saucepan. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Divide the apple mix into 4 ramekins.
- Combine LSA mix, cinnamon, chopped almonds, coconut, gluten free plain flour, brown sugar and butter into a bowl. Rub butter through mix with fingers until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Divide the crumble mixture evenly on top of the apple mixture.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 30 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.