- 5 oz Plain Flour
- ¼ pint Boiling Water
- 3 – 4 Eggs depending on size
- 2 oz Butter
- 1 large bottle of Whipping Cream
- Ingredients for Sauce
- 125g Butter
- 8 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 100g white Marshmallows
- To make choux pastry use a saucepan large enough to beat eggs in and using a wooden spoon to stir, add the butter and boiling hot water stirring constantly, when it bubbles add sifted flour and stir in quickly, the ingredients should form a ball turn light to low stirring around then allow to cool.
- Now add the eggs one at a time and beat vigorously with spoon.
- You will need a piping bag and nozzle (don’t pipe them too big as they double in size) cook in oven fan force about 180c for about 35 – 40 minutes.
- Make sure they are brown and have risen, slit half way through on an angle to cool, and then pipe with fresh cream.
- Caramel Sauce - Put sugar, milk and butter into a saucepan stirring on a medium heat till melted, then add marshmallows, stir until smooth then drizzle over puffs and serve while still warm.