- 6 to 8 Banana or Endeavour prawns per person
- 3 heaped tbsp chopped garlic (or out of jar)
- 1 tbsp chilli (out of jar)
- 5 tbsp approx of Olive Oil
- 3 oz approx butter
- 1 fresh Lime
- Chopped Parsley
- 1 small red paprika chopped fine
- Season with salt & pepper
- Shell prawns, remove backbone and wash under running water.
- Preheat oven proof serving dishes at 160°C for 20 minutes.
- Using a large wok, add oil, butter, garlic, chilli, salt & pepper, chopped parsley & paprika.
- Now heat ingredients in wok stirring gently, put prawns into hot oil and cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- Serve in hot oven proof dishes.