- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 6 slices of Prosciutto
- 30g fresh Sage
- ½ cup of White Wine
- Cracked Pepper
- 20g Margarine
- Lay three slices of Prosciutto on a board. Cover with Sage leaves, then place the Chicken Breast (which has been sprinkled with cracked pepper) on top of the Sage leaves.
- Roll the breast in the Prosciutto. Do the same with the remaining ingredients.
- Melt margarine in a pan and seal the chicken on both sides.
- Place a lid on the pan and continue cooking slowly until the chicken has cooked through. (10 - 15 minutes).
- Remove chicken and add white wine.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and then slice chicken and drizzle with white wine sauce.