- 50mL Amaretto liqueur
- 3 Peaches (peeled)
- 20g Butter
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- Juice of 1 Orange (2 pieces of Zest)
- Juice of ½ Lemon (1 piece of Zest)
- Almond Flakes (optional)
- Mint Leaves (optional)
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- To peel the peaches, place into boiling water for about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove, cool and then peel. Remove the stone and peel the peaches.
- Melt sugar in a saucepan. Add butter and stir through.
- When melted through add Orange and Lemon zest and also the juices.
- Continue stirring, and then add the Liqueur.
- Stir and simmer for a few minutes. Place the peaches into the sauce. Turning occasionally.
- Remove from the stove, serve with vanilla ice cream and sprinkle with flaked almonds and mint leaves.